Thread: Counter strike :source LAN without Internet

Counter strike :source LAN without Internet

Hello, excuse me if this question you may often be asked, but I did not find a clear answer on the dozens of forums that I visited. I'm internally in my room, my 3 room mates have laptops with CS source, and would like to make LAN parties, only they do not have the equipment, I propose is to use a switch ethernet cable right to the networked PC, as I have one (5 ports), unused. Only when looking around on the Internet, I discovered that there should be handling, but nothing clear. I ask this because I did not CS (I am therefore of the buy), so I do not know what happens creations parties. Thursday, we try, the network worked well (with ping test), but after creating a game on a PC, the PC could not find the PC-server. What is the manipulation to be done? Thank you for the help you give me.

One of us has a Steam account

Re: Counter strike :source LAN without Internet

A LAN'Party consists LAN which means the computer network (Local Area Network) Party and the party. Go to a sub-LAN'Party therefore the gathering of tens or even hundreds of players to come around in the same room with their personal computers to participate in tournaments in games network, for 2 or 3 days consecutive non-stop.

Happy Re: Counter strike :source LAN without Internet

Hello I Dont Know you but you can download counter strike condition zero without internet or LAN you just login on amaderforum.com create your e-Mail ID and then go into the game zone on page 2 there is EA SPORTS CRICKET 2009 and also all full featured games just download the iso file for the download links given below!