Thread: Download Mirror's Edge v1.01 Patch

Download Mirror's Edge v1.01 Patch

If Electronic Arts does not market the Mirror's Edge PC before the end of the week in Europe, the game is available DICE yesterday in North America. Therefore, it is less surprising to see land a first update before they can obtain the adventures of Faith.

Especially as this update is fairly minor and is actually a problem on some configurations once the PhysX enabled. This option will improve the realism of environments (see video below) can also cause blockages ... Finally, if the patch v1.01 has not yet been implemented, of course! That patch has thus recovered now from our servers (18 MB) and waiting for the game, it does not cost much to keep the patch on the hot corner on a hard drive!

Screenshots:

Download the update v1.01 for Mirror's Edge (18 MB)

Issue Fixed: This patch fixes a potential freezing issue that some machines might encounter only when PhysX is enabled.

Mirror’s Edge delivers you straight into the shoes of this unique heroine as she traverses the vertigo-inducing cityscape, engaging in intense combat and fast paced chases. With a never before seen sense of movement and perspective, you will be drawn into Faith’s world. A world that is visceral, immediate, and very dangerous. Live or die? Soar or plummet? One thing is certain, in this city, you will learn how to run.

Mirror's Edge delivers players straight into the shoes of this modern day heroine as she traverses the vertigo-inducing cityscape, engaging in intense combat, fast-paced chases and challenging puzzles. With a never-before-seen sense of movement and perspective, players are drawn into Faith's world.

Re: Download Mirror's Edge v1.01 Patch

It seems that the game is suitable for PC, but it's not good that it will make it necessary either, it is innovative in the genre has seen.

I love this game and I'll buy it. but it have been released and patched in the same day !!! didn't the developers test it ?so how many bugs does it have ?!

patches on day one are really bumming me out and making me not want to buy games not to mention what a sham sli is (I just got a second 8800gts and most of my games play worst). I was really looking forward to this game for my pc.