Thread: Grand theft auto 4 for PS3 or PC?

Grand theft auto 4 for PS3 or PC?

Hi, I wanted to buy Grand theft auto IV and i am confused between about whether to purchase it for my PC or my PS3( which i m about to buy in week ). Wanted to know whether the story or the content of the game is the same (changes sometimes) and how the graphics and gameplay on the PC or Ps3

Re: Grand theft auto 4 for PS3 or PC?

I would pick for the PS3. Is the same story, but on the PS3 better graphics and innovative control in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2 View Post
    I would pick for the PS3. Is the same story, but on the PS3 better graphics and innovative control in my opinion.
    Well ... It depends entirely. If you have an absolute high-end computers have, the game on the highest setting without any problems packs, then of course it looks on the PC better. Otherwise, I would take for the PS3. Habs himself for the PS3 - the game is available now as a Platinum Edition, is the same game only cheaper. And in comparison PC PS3 will change the contents do nothing, since they are identical.

IF you love your PC i will advice you to not to buy it for your PC here are some reasons : Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA4) Error Codes
    Graphics problem with Gta IV, GTA 4 (PC) on Radeon graphics cards causes crashes
    Grand Theft Auto 4 PC Video Game and there are many more and if you don't love your PC then go for it here is the GTA IV PC Specifications Revealed

The GTA 4 in playstation is great,, i m really shock that you didn't got till now .