Thread: NFS Most Wanted

NFS Most Wanted

my problem, whenever I start to play NFS MW, after four or five races, the picture freezes, then the blue screen appears.

It is written that my graphics card is stuck in an infinite loop and that may be linked to igxprd32 (I do not know what it is )

After dump of physical memory, the PC restarts.

Who can help me please? I really need that especially when it happens in full race with a member of the black list

Good info:

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 Ghz (CPU)
    1GB (RAM)
    Mobile Intel 965 Express chipset family with a memory 384Mb (graphics card)
    it also happens when I edit videos on pinnacle!

Thank you in advance for your answers

Re: NFS Most Wanted

Try to update your graphics drivers since it is they who are planting your machine (igxprd32 is linked to the driver)

Thank you for your answer but all my drives and drivers are up to date

Strange, have you tried reinstalling the drivers for your graphics card (not recommended) and most importantly, is it supported by games / software? Also tries to reinstall the game

When windows began to display blue screen there are not many other options than to make a repair system in a first time and if it does not need to format it but in 90% of cases compensation enough. (When you do not repair you lose any data and retrieve files brand new system )

To do so you must boot from the CD installation of windows, you chose to install then you select only repair when you proposed the 2nd time (not the first in the main menu) if you do it propose the is not that your system is stable enough to be repaired so you must format.

That I have been clear

Dr. V Guest

Just type "igxprd32" in google to see that you're not alone. As it seems to be going to see a laptop from the manufacturer if there is no updated BIOS. If not for the driver if you use the manufacturer, you should get tested directly with the latest update to Intel. Then you can also save the previous version of the driver.

As your error seems identified, it is not necessary to restore the system.