Thread: SimCity can play on iPhone

SimCity can play on iPhone

hi ,
    what do u thing about a big game like "SimCity" belong on a hand held device like an iPhone ? "SimCity," a game by Electronic Arts and it is available for US$9.99 at the App Store.
    I expected for iPhone version to be extremely trimmed down in terms of both features and appearance the game's menus, layout and graphics are among the best I've seen in an iPhone game.

where release of "SimCity" on the iPhone was enough to make me take a chance and the game surprised me with its detail.
    The interface makes few dramatic departures in its transition from mouse to multi touch.
    Using the screen zooms view in and out its as like with the iPhone's Web browser. To build roads, structures and zones, just draw them with your finger, move them into place if you need to, and tap the green check mark box at the bottom of the screen.
    The iPhone's 3.5-inch screen is a good enough window to view your creation as you take out small developments in a newly created village. But things get more heavy as your city grows and you get the chance to be more fun.
    To me, mass destruction and rebuilding is what makes SimCity truly awesome and fun.

Re: SimCity can play on iPhone

ya its great to have this game in my iphone but i feels it not worth it..what says??