Thread: Can’t save The Witcher2: Assassins of Kings gameplay.

Can’t save The Witcher2: Assassins of Kings gameplay.

I am sure that I am not the first one who is facing the problem, I have recently installed The Witcher2: Assassins of Kings on my system and the installation process was really fined and also I was able to play the game without any problems. Now the only thing which is worrying me here is that I am not able to save the gameplay on my system. I mean to say that whenever I am quitting the game then it should be auto saved but the same thing is not happening. Any suggestion regarding the same will be helpful.

Re: Can’t save The Witcher2: Assassins of Kings gameplay.

Auto save generally happens when a particular player clears any level or reaches the desired destination and as the new area or map begins the game will instantly auto save the previous one. So I want to ask you here is that whether you have cleared any particular level with appropriate terms and condition or the protocols set for you. I hope that once you will clear the first stage then the game will definitely save it for your future instant access.

Are you terminating the game in between I mean say that does the game terminates without any warning or human interference in short does it crashes because if all this things are happening with your game then mark my words you will never able to save any game if it crashes. And if any such happens in your case then please try and eradicate the same. I hope that you are getting my point and also will be able to solve the confusion as soon as possible.

Auto-saves were created for many reasons: For the player does not forget to save or the game crashes or closes for any reason. But it became very popular with the explosion of console games that were not enough buttons for quick saves or loads that optimize the experience. This also allows the player to stay immersed in the game and not have to worry about saving your progress. So it is confirmed that you can do the process manually before shutting down the game if and only if it is not on auto save mode.

Well the first thing here is that you have to check whether the auto save is enabled for the particular game that you are playing and if it is not then definitely you will not get the response needed. I mean the game will not save itself on its own. So check few settings you will found the option there. I am sure that once the game is auto saved then there is no need of manually doing the same. I hope that it will definitely help you to solve your issue.