Thread: On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.

On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.

Hi everyone, I have been shopping for a while online and have been through many of the sites that have dozens of products but the range is somewhat to a limited extent. I did not found myself pondering around and was left with a few choices. I have my interest’s mainly in games (I just love them) and would like to check out some of the new stuff available on web. I would like to know the places that you people do your online shopping from.

Re: On a shopping spree for games – need suggestions.

Have a look at the new ea India website: http://www.electronicarts.in/

meyerss Guest

There are a lot of sites that sell games products. Nowadays, online shopping has picked up its pace with people saving their time and making their purchase of products easy. Recently, I was referred to an online sopping venue by my cousin that has a good database of Games products with a varied selection. The recent one I purchased was final soccer 09 which is a delight to play.

To know more for games available for Online sale googled for "shop game_name online", you may also get the other related games available for sale.

hope this helps..

chanchalseo Guest

Hi Meli, nowadays, you can find many sites on the net, I think you must think before shopping, and just keep in mind shopping can be enjoyable, especially when you have the chance to win your very own shopping spree!

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by melissarichard View Post
    Hi everyone, I have been shopping for a while online and have been through many of the sites that have dozens of products but the range is somewhat to a limited extent. I did not found myself pondering around and was left with a few choices. I have my interest’s mainly in games (I just love them) and would like to check out some of the new stuff available on web. I would like to know the places that you people do your online shopping from.
    Hi, You can buy games and other items online from US stores and use a parcel forwarding service. I have used Shipito.com in the past and their service allows for you to shop online through U.S. retailers and have anything shipped to you anywhere in the world. Their service costs approx. $8.50 plus postage per package. I hope you find what you like!