Thread: Mass Effect 2: Crash Report with Windows 7 64bit Load screen when using Switch Career button

Mass Effect 2: Crash Report with Windows 7 64bit Load screen when using Switch Career button

I am running the system with the Windows 7 64bit and running the Mass Effect 2 with the same that i was running. But when i am trying to import the character of the Mass Effect 1 and switching the career at that time i am getting the system crash which i am unable to solve. So if any one is having the solution for same then please let me know about the same.

Re: Mass Effect 2: Crash Report with Windows 7 64bit Load screen when using Switch Career button

I think that there might be possibility that the game is having the corrupt DLC which is causing the issue with the same. So i will advise you to uninstall the DLC and reinstall the same with the clean installation. So try this out and let me know whether it is working for the issue of your or nor so that i can find more solution of it.

Re: Mass Effect 2: Crash Report with Windows 7 64bit Load screen when using Switch Career button

Thanks for the quick response that you have given me regarding my query but let me tell you that i have tried the same but i am still getting the same problem even after the installation of the clean and new DLC for the game. It is still having the same problem with the same which i was getting before.

I think then your installation file might be having some corrupt entry which is causing the problem with the Mass Effect 2 while using the Switch Career button and importing the character of Mass Effect 1. So i will advise you to reinstall the game once again using the clean installation. So try this out and let me know if it is no working.

I have tried that also but let me tell you that it is not working for me. I uninstall the complete game and then install the game again but let me tell you that it is not working for me. So if possible then help me more other solution to sort out the issue of Mass Effect 2: Crash Report with Windows 7 64bit Load screen when using Switch Career button.

I will advise you to do one thing that i have done in my crashing issue which i think will help you regarding the issue of yours. Actually i am having the same problem and i have tried lots of the thing but nothing was working for me. So i have finally deleted the save game file and started playing again without having any issue. So if you want you can also do the same.

If all the above replies are not working for you and you are still having the same problem then i will suggest you not to wait much and contact the Bioware regarding the issue which you are getting. They are having the expert of the game who knows about the query related to the game and can help you with the same.