A new game called "Upshift StrikeRacer" is proposed by gpotato which is known by its famous and beautiful free game which is FlyFF (i.e. Fly For Fun)! So you will understand that Upshift is also Free, that is why I am talking about its new game which we should not miss!

But what is this this game?

Take in the kind of Mario Kart, but also "technical". Here no baby kart control, but cars equipped with length of machine guns, rockets, bombs ... everything is for his opponents to crash!

What is the goal of the game?

Winning the race! But that's not all. To get a good score, it is not enough to be first at the end of the race, but have made the most Takedowns during the latter!

Takedown? Signed?

Yes, I said Takedown! This is a car crash, meaning it is more life. This will earn points, but it allows you to overcome your opponent during the race because it is in the ditch, the car burning ... Ouch!

Awesome! The equipment operates how?

Each car has the same arsenal but it can be improved as your level! Initially you will start with low end. After a few levels earned, you'll have "gifts" that will be bonuses for your car or a new rocket launchers, etc. But the gifts stop quickly, at around 8 level it seems to me, it will be for you to manage your purchases in gear!

It is there different models of cars?

Of course! You have several categories of cars. In moving from the Sports category, cars rather robust and therefore more life, until the very minimum passing everywhere! It's up to you to choose your style! Knowing that each class will have different statistics! For example, the Sport car will be faster but less solid a 4 x 4.

Circuit interesting?

Yes! Really, all circuits are excellent! You have several levels of difficulty.
Easy races are simple route that runs round or shaped 8. Ago after racing Normal, go to the city by all possible streets or desert hiding small shortcuts ... everything is! On these tours you can pick up objects, as in Mario Kart!

Objects? What are their interests given our arsenal?

Well it will be very important bonus! For example, you can get a refill ammunition, a speed boost (helpful) or even a missile aimed directly first of the race (like the blue shell Mario Kart). Add to this that when you're in a part of Team Battle, your team receives the bonus protection if you fall over!

In short UpShift StrikeRacer is a free game that deserves only a good 17/20 effectiveness by proposing a set of high quality which still hang on and we really enjoyed Tunner destroying his car and the other to show THE BOSS is that of course!

The only negative point that I could say is the connection problem of some players with the server in the game. So sometimes it takes a few minutes (maximum 2 minutes) that the player is finished loading the race. Anyway this is not the fault of the game but rather to connect the player who is catastrophic.

Game Website: http://strikeracer.gpotato.com/

Download the game: http://strikeracer.gpotato.com/?m=download&a=download

Video Game: http://strikeracer.gpotato.com/?m=download&a=movie