Thread: Assassin 's Creed Game Disk Problem

Assassin 's Creed Game Disk Problem

Hello,
    I installed the game Assassin Creed without any problem, but When I want whenever I Start the Game I get the Message " Please Insert the DVD-ROM and then.Click OK and restart the application. "

My Pc configuration is this
    Intel Q6600, 2G of ram, Nvidia 9600GT graphics card. I change the DVD writer and it's the same thing.I also tried On another pc But the problem remain the same

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Re: Assassin 's Creed Game Disk Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning View Post
    Hello,
    I installed the game Assassin Creed without any problem, but When I want whenever I Start the Game I get the Message " Please Insert the DVD-ROM and then.Click OK and restart the application. "

My Pc configuration is this
    Intel Q6600, 2G of ram, Nvidia 9600GT graphics card. I change the DVD writer and it's the same thing.I also tried On another pc But the problem remain the same

Can anyone help me?

Thank you
    Hello,

If you own the game legally and have purchased it because I do not want to be taken as encouragement to piracy, you can use a utility "no cd" which allows you to start the game without having to put each CD or DVD of the game in the drive.

On the one hand it is painful, and secondly there is always a risk of damaging the CD or DVD (including scratches) to force the handle.

I'm therefore the CD / DVD of the game to install and then use a utility therefore "no cd" for security of the CD / DVD and for comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja-X View Post
    Hello,

If you own the game legally and have purchased it because I do not want to be taken as encouragement to piracy, you can use a utility "no cd" which allows you to start the game without having to put each CD or DVD of the game in the drive.

On the one hand it is painful, and secondly there is always a risk of damaging the CD or DVD (including scratches) to force the handle.

I'm therefore the CD / DVD of the game to install and then use a utility therefore "no cd" for security of the CD / DVD and for comfort.
    Hello, Ninja

I own the original DVD purchased by myself.Could you give me the address for downloading no cd,Thank you in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning View Post
    Hello, Ninja

I own the original DVD purchased by myself.Could you give me the address for downloading no cd,Thank you in advance
    if you own the Orignal Cd then i dont know Why it giving such error.but you Dont need Nocd patch Just insert the Cd when you start the games Ok and Here the latest patch released by developer it may fixed your problem.

click Here