Thread: Max Payne Movie Reviews

Max Payne Movie Reviews

The long-awaited screen version of the game series Max Payne is ready. But the first reviews is not to say the least enthusiastic about the outcome.

Joystic has a little meta notification up with some quotes from the first reviews of the movie.

Claudia Puig of USA Today guys says following on the movie:

"Max Payne could not be more appropriately named. Sitting through this stylish-looking but derivative, vacuous and bullet-riddled movie inflicts maximum pain."

Pain defined!

It does not look so promising, but let us now see some gamers notify the film. Perhaps the assessment that looks a little different. We will see.

It has at least been given a mixed reception at IMDB. But, as with so many other films, there is only one who can tell what I think about it. Its me

People will only be disappointed if they expect too much.

I am going to see it on 25, and immediately see the good out based on the trailer. Trailers can cheat, but much to disappoint me when it comes to movies.

It may be worse than the "doom"?

Would rather had Max Payne 3 instead.

The verdict is in the Eye of the tank. Disgusting as the rotten reviews, it would follow them, offered a course not seen any good movies or heard anything proper music.

Max Payne Movie Tops Box Office

Bad reviews, so what? The Hollywood version of Max Payne staring Mark Walhberg came out on top at the box office in its first week, beating out Oliver Stone's W. That film debuted at the fourth spot. Explained Paul Dergarabedian, president of box-office tracker Media By Numbers: "The estimates for 'W.' were all over the place... You can't really expect that a politically charged movie like that would take the weekend over a big video game adaptation with a movie star in the lead role." W., of course, is director Oliver Stone's take on the presidency of George W. Bush. Hey, W., so you're President. What's that like? Say "hi" to your mother for us, okay?