Thread: i lost my spore creature creator cd key

i lost my spore creature creator cd key

Hello, I bought Spore some time ago (very good passing game ) And I lost the manual with the key cd back ... What I would like to know is if I needed again if I ever want to install Spore on a new computer. Why I ask this question may seem silly? I have noticed is that playing in Spore, the EA download manager launches mandatory, so I wondered if it does not include the principle of Steam (games are linked to an account and not need the cd key once it enabled). If so, my question is finished, otherwise how can I get a new cd key?

You can always try to contact customer service with scan your box and your invoice, but hey, it's EA ...
    At worst, there's the other way, where you have against by not access content online.

You will need to return your new CD key if you install it on another machine. The EA downloader does not like Steam, indeed, it is not even necessary to install to play Spore.

Otherwise, your CD key must be clear in the registry of windows. At home, it is in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Wow6432Node \ Electronic Arts \ EA Games \ SPORE (TM) \ ergc \ but on a 64-bit Vista, the place can be vary slightly depending on the operating system , It's always discoverable.

i am on XP