Thread: Skate 2

Skate 2

Following is a partnership between Black Box, development studio of Electronic Arts, based in Vancouver, and ETNIES (flagship brand in the world of sports) you can find in Skate 2 skateboard competition: Goofy against Regular ( GCR). Thus, having chosen your preferred position slips, Regular or goofy, you join a team of skaters who have opted for the same position slips, before facing the opposite style skaters.

"The Skate franchise has always sought to honor the spirit of skate culture," says executive producer of the game, Scott Blackwood. "The competition for GCR ETNIES is the perfect example of fun, creativity and talent of skaters today. Include in this test of the main challenges Skater 2 seemed particularly appropriate. "

"I was shocked to learn that e wanted to include our test Goofy Regular against in his new game! The GCR is one of the competitions of the most anticipated skate calendar. It gave rise to anthology sessions over the past five years, "said Don Brown, a goofy Skater, incidentally senior vice president of marketing for Sole Technology. "The first Skate met with impressive success, we are proud to be part of the second series of the franchise."

Finally, conclude by stating that Skate 2 should be available early next year on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Skate 2

Skate 2 Photo

Skate 2 Picture

Skate 2 Screenshot

Skate 2 Wallpaper

Oh ghosh, I thought it would have been available before Christmas.

I who have not had the opportunity to play in the first Skate, I'm really anxious to ensure this one!