Thread: Prince Of Persia 4 Game Confirmed

Prince Of Persia 4 Game Confirmed

Ubisoft officially announces the arrival by the end of the year of a new episode of the series of Prince of Persia. Unveiled exclusively in the pages of our colleagues of Joypad, this new game marks the arrival of Prince on new generation consoles. Planned therefore on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, but also on PC, Prince of Persia (developed by Ubisoft) should itself from previous episodes of its history, its visual appearance, but also by its brand new gameplay. Finally, to conclude that a Nintendo DS version should also see the day.

Update: Here is the first image of the new Prince of Persia entirely cel-shading. It is assumed that the game will be presented at the Ubi Days, the annual event from the publisher to be held in late May in Paris.

I am concerned about the quality of the PC port they will lay us

I expect the demo to be released soon.

It has been clear for some weeks that a new Prince of Persia is under construction. We also know that it will propose a graphic style cel-shading, presumably to distinguish itself from the other big franchise action / adventure Ubisoft: Assassin's Creed. What we imagine now, the gameplay is a small onions and a multitude of ideas of mechanical gameplay. I do not know why, but some of the catches already shown remind me of a certain Soul Reaver on PSOne. A bunch of responses should be made before the end of the year, since the game is well and truly anticipated before Christmas.

New Images

Prince of Persia 4 New artworks

Prince of Persia 4 New Pics

Prince of Persia 4 New Wallpaper

Prince of Persia 4 New Photo

Prince of Persia 4 New Screenshot

Prince of Persia 4 Images

Prince of Persia 4 Wallpaper

Prince of Persia 4 Photo

I love the leg graphic!

New Prince Of Persia 4 images at E3

Prince of Persia on December 4

Settled as music paper, Ubisoft has confirmed the release date of its next game action / platform: the new Prince of Persia. For three years fans were waiting for the return of their hero, they should find changed Ubisoft Montreal, the studio responsible for the project has completely changed its graphic style.

The gameplay has also been widely reviewed, including the emergence of a second character, Elik, which aims to help players at delicate moments. Prince of Persia is scheduled for next December 2 in North America and two short days later in Europe. It should be noted that this date applies to all versions of the game: PC, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, but significantly different milling Nintendo DS.

The new Prince in Action

Evil Magic & mysteries to be solved

Can anyone tell me what is going to be its minimum requirement on Pc?