Thread: Video strip poker

Video strip poker

The installation of this Video strip poker game is giving me 'blad installation interrupted' error message. I have also tried installing different versions of this game but the same issue with them all. What is causing this problem and what can i do for correct installation?

Which all versions did you try. I think different versions have different installtion procedure. How you get the same problem everytime. There must be some problem in your PC hardware.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Boo Bear View Post
    Which all versions did you try. I think different versions have different installtion procedure. How you get the same problem everytime. There must be some problem in your PC hardware.
    Thats what I feel too and therefore asking here what could be the PC problem that avoids installation of this game!

If thats a PC problem, then just install the latest version of Microsoft Installer component from Microsoft Update. See if that helps installing the game properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario2 View Post
    If thats a PC problem, then just install the latest version of Microsoft Installer component from Microsoft Update. See if that helps installing the game properly.
    Okey Mario2, I will install Microsoft Installer component and will let you know if that works. Thanks for the guidance.

I have tried this way but it is still not working. Still giving me the same error 'blad installation interrupted'

Re: Video strip poker

hi. i cant play.i just bought twice supreme pack 1(April atc). The steps i follow are.i went to customer area (S/N, Password) and download engine machine and after April.I am running the game .I activate with (S/N, Password) and then the unlock code always temporary(every time i must do it again).Then start the game , dowloading April ,choose ok and i see April only smiling never playing.can somebody help me.

Re: Video strip poker

I have tried this way find but it is still not finding. Still giving me the same download microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (Beta) Setup