Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > TroubleShoot 98
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Opera is Audo Updating on Win98 to 10.52 Here how to fix the error!

TroubleShoot 98

Old 03-05-2010

Opera is Audo Updating on Win98 to 10.52 Here how to fix the error!

Incase if anyone is facing error while auto updating Opera browser with the error code - "Failed to load the Unicode compatibility layer oUnifinsi.dll because. The specified procedure could not be found", then they can follow the below steps to fix the problem:
  1. First of all right click on your Opera Icon on the desktop
  2. After that go to its Properties
  3. After that click on the Find Target
  4. Now you will come accross in the Opera Folder
  5. After that click on Opera.exe
  6. Then it will start its auto update again.

Old 11-05-2011

Re: Opera is Audo Updating on Win98 to 10.52 Here how to fix the error!

hello i was facing this problem from last 1 month. i tried the all other settings which where available on the many forum sites. and even i try to find it on internet but i was unsuccessful in all search. but then i come into this forum and i try your all superior settings and suddenly i am successful in my settings. thank you for this nice explanation with the proper steps. and now i am able to run opera on my windows 98.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > TroubleShoot 98
Tags: , ,