Thread: Installing Flash version 10 on Windows 98

Installing Flash version 10 on Windows 98

I am using Windows 98 on my pc and have flash 10 and Shockwave 11 installed on it. I have also got KernelEx 0.3.6 installed on my computer. When ever I boot up my pc I am getting Adobe notification window that will say that a new version of Flash is available. Now when I try to install it then it says that I am already using the latest version? Any ideas?

I was able to install flash using kernelex and it never installed properly for internet explorer and firefox browser. I have therefore already made a backup image of windows 98 se so that if there will be any problem then I could reinstall it before installing different things like kernelex.

Installing Flash version 10 on Windows 98

I have seen many people describing how to run windows from a usb flash drive, but no-one has mentioned if it is possible to install windows by booting from the flashdrive as if it were the windows installation cd-rom. Are there any ways of doing this? Thanx

Re: Installing Flash version 10 on Windows 98

Quote Originally Posted by georrgyutss View Post
    I have seen many people describing how to run windows from a usb flash drive, but no-one has mentioned if it is possible to install windows by booting from the flashdrive as if it were the windows installation cd-rom. Are there any ways of doing this? Thanx
    Yes, it is possible to create a bootable usb flash drive and install windows operating system on your computer. If you want a complete guide on how to do the same then please follow the below threads:

How to create 'Mountain Lion' Bootable USB Drive
    How to make a bootable USB flash drive for Windows 8 Dev. Prev. X64
    How to create a Bootable USB Key?