Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > TroubleShoot 98
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot sign in to messenger or load hotmail sign-in webpage

TroubleShoot 98

Old 28-10-2008

Cannot sign in to messenger or load hotmail sign-in webpage

I am not able to sign in to messenger and also the hotmail sign-in page is not loading at all. I am continously facing the network timeout issue with Hotmail and MSN messenger and it is not working properly. So, I tried another instant messenger called Trillian which is working fine for a bit and then again knocked me off every few minutes. When I checked the host file in my computer then there was nothing fishy. What should I do to fix this problem?

Old 29-10-2008

Can you check for if you are blocked with Omniture/SO7.net and Akima Tech? Both of them are actually the sign in process still now and also can you make sure that you have installed the Security Certificate properly? I also want to know which version of JAVA are you using on your computer? Also check if it is not blocked by some kind of firewall on your pc. You will either need to uinstall it or maybe give access of Hotmail and MSN messenger in it, so that when you open both then it doesnt get blocked.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > TroubleShoot 98
Tags: , , ,