Setting up a webcam in Windows Live Messenger
Many people in experiencing some difficulties to configure their webcam on Microsoft software.This therefore includes detailed steps to be followed scrupulously to achieve your ends, and a few tips that may help those whose problems are not trivial.
Step 1: The "Tools" menu of Windows Live Messenger
1. Recover Windows Live Messenger in our software if you do not have it yet.
2. Start the installation of the software.
3. Once this is done, go to the Tools menu software.
In this menu, two links are important in order to properly configure your camera:"Setting audio and video" and "Parameters of the webcam."This is the first that we will discuss first and foremost, the second used primarily to adjust the parameters of the image in the secondary stage but we are dealing with. Launch therefore setup wizard and click on "Next".
Step 2: The setting of loudspeakers
1. Select your hardware in the menu.
2. Check the box if you use a helmet.
3. Test finally your sound output in order to adjust the volume.
It is possible that you find in the menu several choices. That means you have several elements in your computer capable of transmitting sound, a dedicated card and your motherboard, for example. In this case, make sure to select well the correct input, what you quickly verify the test by loudspeakers.
Step 3: At the turn of the microphone
1. Select your sound source.
2. Start talking to your microphone.
3. Observe the cursor, if it moves, your microphone is working.
Two remarks on the stage configuration. On the one hand, if your camera has no microphone, you must go through a device that you must annex plug into the pink on your sound card. On the other hand, if your mouse does not work, you may have selected the wrong input device sound. Take particular care in this setting and not leave this page only when the cursor s'agitera,
indicating that your voice is recognized by the software.
Step 4: Turning finally to the image
1. Specify this time the source of the video.
2. Observe the window of return: if your setup is satisfactory, your image should appear.
3. Adjust the frame rendering through the "Option" button.
Like the sound source, you may have in this menu, several entries possible. This can happen if an acquisition card or a second webcam, for example, is connected to your computer. But most of the time, this choice will be very fast because your camera will be the sole source of video streams.