Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Secret Codes

Re: China Mobile Secret Codes

Quote Originally Posted by bbaannddaa View Post
    how can i download and play game in mt6225

i have a forby mt6225:
    and how can i install game and how can i use it.
    First of all make sure about which format the phone is compatible with. If it is compatible with .Nes games than just follow the steps mentioned in this thread: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step . Make sure to remove your sim card during this process as it will try to connect to internet. If you face any problem than do reply here.

Quote Originally Posted by akf View Post
    how to install games in sigmatel 7600
    Which game format does this model supports ? As per my knowledge, it is compatible with .NES games but am not sure. Anyways, just go through the following threads, am sure you will get the required information:
    Installing Games In China Mobile
    How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step
    Install games, themes in Sigmatel S4 China Mobile
    Help installing games in china mobile

Quote Originally Posted by syamsai View Post
    sir, i am havin celcon c5. tell me how 2 connect internet using it 2 my laptop.
    YOu will have to install some drivers for your mobile on your PC. Which operating system are you using ? Anyways, its little long process. The best way i can suggest you is just go through the following guide that contains step nby step process for the same:
    Connect to internet on PC using GPRS Cell Phone via Bluetooth
    Install China Mobile Phone Modem Driver and Connect to Internet on PC

Hi! after using the code *#3646633# in my mt6225 it gets switched off!!!!!!
    I am unable to get it restarted. I tried for several times. Please can any body solve this problem! how can i use again my mobile. ( sigmatel s4)

Hi! after using the code *#3646633# in my mt6225 it gets switched off!!!!!!
    Why are you using this code? This code is to enter Set Engineer Mode in Chinese Nokea Phone. And as you mentioned you are having the sigmatel s4. Also you should be knowing that the all codes differ from mobile to mobile and engineering mode are told to be very dangerous, so do it on your own risk. Have you tried Engineer mode : *#110*01#.?!

Hi! dis is rameez with ur engineering codes my fxd t33i is switched off and it is not restarting plz plz plz help me.

Post Re: China Mobile Secret Codes

some china secrate codes for all of you is below:-

Important Secret Codes Of China Phones

default user code: 1122, 3344, 1234, 5678
    Engineer mode: *#110*01#
    Factory mode: *#987#
    Enable COM port: *#110*01# -> Device -> Set UART -> PS Config ->
    UART1/115200
    Restore factory settings: *#987*99#
    LCD contrast: *#369#
    software version: *#800#
    software version: *#900#
    set default language: *#0000# Send
    set English language: *#0044# Send
    set English language (new firmware): *#001# Send

*#0086#, *#0886# set to China
    *#0084#, *#0966# set to Vietnamese
    *#77218114#
    *#19992006#
    *#881188#
    #*94267357#
    *#0084#call

*#3646633# Sigmatel Engeeniring mode.

Hallo,
    I have a iphone 4g from china.
    But there is the camera and the internet not really working, so i would like to fix it.
    Also i would like to change the language to German.
    I would be pleased if someone could help me or at least say me if this is possible.

Thanks.

LT U80 China Mobile Secret Code wanted!!!

Hi, all! I have a LT U80 China iphone and I can receive a call, but can't dial to someone!!! it says UNABLE TO CONNECT. PLEASE TELL ME ENGINEERING CODE FOR THIS PHONE.
    I tryed many codes but don't found the right 1.
    example:
    *#110*01#
    *#3646633#
    PLease help me!!!

Re: LT U80 China Mobile Secret Code wanted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by base21 View Post
    Hi, all! I have a LT U80 China iphone and I can receive a call, but can't dial to someone!!! it says UNABLE TO CONNECT. PLEASE TELL ME ENGINEERING CODE FOR THIS PHONE.
    Why to seek for the codes... Just reset your phone and it will be fixed. First take the backup of your mobile and than do the hard reset of your china mobile. To know how to do that, just go through this How to restore factory setting in china mobile

Most of the china phones also support the same secret code for restoring them to factory setting. Did you tried the above given codes to perform the factory setting on GFive. If not then try all sets of code and see whether it is working for you or not. If it is not working then go with the below given link which is having the more codes for china phone.

All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes

Dear Friends...I will very appreciate if sombody can help me to reset or restore my china movil phone E5 The POINT IS everybody say how to do it with the set power On,but No in power OFF...That`s my case ......I was setting the internet services and in one of the steps said delete one of them ....I did and saddenly
    turned off...and now it turn on for 5 seconds and off again,,,So I can not reset it ..I need somebody tell me samehow How to reset or what to do In off mode.Please.
    Thanks for your patience and por your time.
    Paly
    Last edited by Kunal; 06-12-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: External Linking is now allowed

hi bro i want to install games in my china mobile n97 mini i have tried all jar and nes file i just copy this file in my memory card in games folder but when i have open file a message is displayed unsupported format so what i have to do i am trying from one month pls help me...even i restart my phone and in my mobile it is clearly mention that it will support java files but hot to that pls...reply me
    thank u

Quote Originally Posted by baronstrauss View Post
    i need codes for E71 Pro-TV/dual sim phone
    Have you tried all the codes that are listed above in this thread? If it is not working then probably your handset doesnt have the capability to support any of the secret codes listed here, as it is seen in most of the unbranded china mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by munnarohith View Post
    hi bro i want to install games in my china mobile n97 mini i have tried all jar and nes file i just copy this file in my memory card in games folder but when i have open file a message is displayed unsupported format so what i have to do i am trying from one month pls help me...even i restart my phone and in my mobile it is clearly mention that it will support java files but hot to that pls...reply me
    thank u
    I suppose if none of the game is working in your chinese mobile phone then it simply means that your cell phone lacks third party apps and games support. You will have to be satisfied with the inbuilt games that is installed in your mobile phone only.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hi

If anybody help then it shout be great. Just I got one mobile phone from China, under the battery it shows "XLH", Model is : "N3", then IEMI1, IMEI2, IMEI3. Actually this is triple sim, standby all.

But I am from Chennai, when i insert Airtel, aircel sims, both says "SIM registration failed", I don't know the reason? When I ask mfr, they said the all three IMEI Valid, the said Airtel & Aircel sim working in other mobile.

Anybody any idea, please welcome

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast