Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Secret Codes

Re: China Mobile Secret Codes

Try pressing 0000 which is also sometime a default code for factory settings. The phone comes with bible and you might get code in that. Try *#987# for the same. A another code for the same is *#987*99#. Try to search for security code for Chinese codes for the same. I had tried searching found following codes. Hope this might help you.

Quote Originally Posted by avs_213 View Post
    i need help.
    i have a boxing a300 Chinese phone and i cannot find anything compatible with my phone help plz.
    I think that your phone doesnt support the pc suite software or so? Does your phone comes with a usb data cable, what did you receive in the mobile accessories. Since this chinese mobile phones dont have a manufacturer behind them, there is no software support for different file formats in this kind of mobile phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Quote Originally Posted by athineos View Post
    i have china made nokia n95 8g,and nothing works,my bluetooth is not working my wifi is not working,can you please help me to atlist fix my bluetooth
    Since how long are you using this phone ? I meant if it is new and you are facing the issue from the start than just get it replaced. And if it is from long time with you,than i would like to know was it working before ? If yes, than the possibility is that the bluetooth hardware has got damaged and hence stopped working. You might need to get it fixed from the local mobile repairing shop.

Quote Originally Posted by bon-z View Post
    You can try some different engineering modes, below are few list:

GM208 (Chinese Nokea 6230+) engineering menu: *#66*#
    Set Engineer Mode *888*888#
    Set Engineer Mode *#3646633#
    Set Engineer Mode ***503#

This all codes differ from mobile to mobile and engineering mode are told to be very dangerous, so do it on your own risk.
    I use these code and my is work so plz tell me about that my mobile how can on

can anyone help me for reset factory setting for my n95 8gb china moblie phone? thanks a lot. IEME 352935895512623.

again, my n95 8gb china keeps on restarting when i answer calls or switching camera in front. thanks again.IEME 352935895512623.

The reset code for N95 china mobile phone to bring your mobile to factory settings is "*#987*99#".

One more thing, never provide your IEME/IMEI number over internet. Although the sites that you are visiting may have too much of securities, but still you can't trust anyone and there may be some people who might be visiting the site and can misuse your private data.

hey guys i have daxian 901 china mobile...the speaker volume(Internal) of the headset is very low & i am unable to attend any call due to this if i am outside...cant hear any thing...plz help..any code to increase the volume

Quote Originally Posted by wuwei View Post
    Hi. I need codes for china aino u10i (sony ericsson). How can i find the chipset version and use pc suite?
    I am unable to understand what you do you mean by chipset version. Anyways, you can download the PC Suite for your china mobile from this post: China Mobile Phone Pc Suite . There is one and the same PC SUite for every chinese phones. Secondly, you need to go through the following post for the secret codes:
    All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes
    China Mobile Secret Codes

Gfive G9000i in problum

Hi,
    few days before i got a new g9000i mobile with no bill, issue is that it crashed, when i start it it fails. I gave it to a shop they repaired it. shop owner said that my memory card was with virus so my phone didn't respond. I asked they said that they flashed my phone with new software, but i am little bit confuse coz if they flash my g9000i than how can i got my all massages and all contacts as it is. sir i want to know that what tips trick they have used to restart my phone but it was dead [does not respond]

and i need all possible codes and secrets tricks about g9000i Gfive

Re: Gfive G9000i in problum

Quote Originally Posted by slumboy2010 View Post
    I asked they said that they flashed my phone with new software, but i am little bit confuse coz if they flash my g9000i than how can i got my all massages and all contacts as it is.
    There is nothing strange about that. They might have first taken your mobiles backup and than flashed. Once they are done, restored back your contacts and messages. That is why we need to backup our phone before formatting, upgrading software or flashing mobile. It prevents us to loose our important data.

ONKI C1000 java phone

I have ONKI C1000 china phone.
    I need PC suit. Secret codes does not working with my mobile. Further i need java applications for my phone. I dont know how to use its full benifits of my mobile.

Re: ONKI C1000 java phone

Quote Originally Posted by bandit.dangerous View Post
    I have ONKI C1000 china phone.
    I need PC suit. Secret codes does not working with my mobile. Further i need java applications for my phone. I dont know how to use its full benifits of my mobile.
    You can download the PC Suite for your mobile from here. Secondly, it is not necessary that all codes will work on your phone. You can try out some different secret codes for your mobile. Try out this All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes.

Quote Originally Posted by forth_dimention View Post
    some body can tell me about g five Q6i mobile
    how i can use internet on it
    You need to activate your gprs setting in your mobile phone from your service provider and then only you can use internet on your mobile. I think that g five Q6i mobile phone also has features like Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0, expandable 8G memory card, 300,000 pixels dual camera, analog TV, dual SIM dual standby, and WAP internet, so it supports internet connection.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

China Mobile Secret Codes

I have china mobile "YOu & Me" model L600.
    I need its engineering code. and another mobile i have is Gright with engineering code *#3646633#
    As I try to turn on the bluetooth the set is restarted. plz help me.

It is actually not compulsory that all codes will work in every Chinese phones. You have to try another and another for each model. Hence you have to search for the same in the following posts:
    All Chinese mobile phone Secret Codes
    Secret Service Codes for Chinese Mobiles

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast