Thread: Tips to keep your system driver updated for maximum performance

Tips to keep your system driver updated for maximum performance

Drivers are essential part of every operating system. Each hardware installed on your pc works through drivers. Without a proper driver your system might face serious crash issue. Also blue screens are common. Now those who are experts in understanding how a pc work, can troubleshoot their system easily. They find what the problem is and locate appropriate drivers. But those whoa re not much tech savy always has a issue in fixing the most tiny problem of their system. So here I am going to give you a easy way to keep your system drivers always updated. Majority of crash issue occur due to damage, corrupt or outdated drivers. And at that point you will not understand what to do. In this short tips article I will show you the process to keep the system driver updated. This not only boost the system output but also makes your system reliable. A number of people add third party drivers which cause more issue. The tools which I am going to mention are good enough to guide for installing the right drivers.

Updated Drivers and stability patch through Windows 8: Always keep your windows update on. This is quiet important. Windows Update is capable of giving you fix for various software and hardware error that occur on your system. It also constantly provide you a updated version of many video drivers. Windows Update is good enough to keep your system stable and avoid major security problems. So never turn it off.

DriverMax:
    DriverMax is a smart driver updater. It has a paid and free version. The paid version gives you only two drivers per day to update. It is ideal for those who has a old pc and are not really sure where to find the drivers. You can just install the software in your pc and run a full system scan. The tool is very effective for finding old drivers also. It will just give you the drivers you have to manually install it. This are the limitation of free edition.

SUMo - Sumo is the best tool when it comes to software updates. Like Adobe Flash, Acrobat Reader, etc. This tool simply scan your entire system for outdated programs and give you the latest version. You can install that on your choice. New updates make the software more better in terms of output. They crash less and works faster compare to outdated one. The tool is lightweight and ideal for all kind of systems.

Manual Driver Update: This is good for you to practice how to find drivers for your system. It is a manual way and a bit complicated also. Because a number of time you might not get the right drivers. For this you have to launch Device Manager. Right click on My Computer > Manage. Go in Device Manager and right click on pending hardware. You can see a yellow exclamation mark on them. Right click on it and choose update drivers. Most of the time Windows will be able to search drivers online and but if not, then you have to find that manually. You can install CPUz in your system. This tool will give you the model number of your motherboard. Find that on Google and download the drivers on the basis of operating system.

Re: Tips to keep your system driver updated for maximum performance

I am using Driver Max that works really well. It is a nice tool which scan the entire system and give me drivers. I am using a paid edition. I think this is a worth buying software. Because it does everything automatically. I am having a old xp laptop for which I was not able to find drivers. But through drivers updater I am able to get everything. Free version of DriverMax is not so great. It is quiet annoying to wait back for other drivers everyday.