Thread: How to use Wechat Broadcast Messages

How to use Wechat Broadcast Messages

WeChat is a popular chatting app that help you to connect with your friend and share images/photos instantly. Now what if you want to share a same message to many people. For example you are having a joke, information or photos to many. You can do that through Broadcast message. A new feature added in Wechat recently. You have to tap on it and add the number of friends you want. It is very easy to use. Through this you can share many things, you can add emoticon, image, photo, videos, etc.

Steps:

1. To send a message to many friends tap on Broadcast Messages from Chat Window.

2. Then tap on Broadcast

3. Add the friends one by one through right check box and Tap on Next.

4. Now type the message, insert a emoticon or image or any other details and tap on Send.

Re: How to use Wechat Broadcast Messages

The same thing is available on WhatsApp from long time. It is called as Group. You can create group of people and forward a message to all of them just by typing on it. Broadcast Message is bit time consuming. Because here you have to add the friends manually and then type the message and then send. While in WhatsApp you just have to hold the message and press F to forward to a message.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiraa View Post
    The same thing is available on WhatsApp from long time. It is called as Group. You can create group of people and forward a message to all of them just by typing on it. Broadcast Message is bit time consuming. Because here you have to add the friends manually and then type the message and then send. While in WhatsApp you just have to hold the message and press F to forward to a message.
    You are wrong. Whatsapp has been updated to a newer version and now it has the same Broadcast message options in it. But if I am trying to broadcast a message to all the groups then I am not finding any groups in the list. But after clicking broadcast I am getting only every single person to choose from the list only? Is there a solution to this problem?

Wow, I never knew that WhatsApp had a broadcast feature as well. But yeah after updating it I also found we cannot broadcast messages to all groups but we can broadcast a single message to every friends in our WhatsApp circle, something is better than nothing anyways. But I do hope that Whatsapp realizes this issue and hopefully releases a new patch or update to fix it, so that we can broadcast in every group.