| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
How to Root Micromax Canvas 4 A210 Smartphone
I will tell you the procedure on how to root your Micromax Canvas 4 smartphone. Just follow the below steps completely and if you have any doubts then do ask me questions about it:
- First of all you need to enable the Usb debugging mode on Canvas 4 by going into the settings and then development and then choose the option of Usb debugging.
- Now you have to enable he Developer Options on your phone as well. So to get this options, go to Settings > About Phone > Scroll down to find "Build Number". After that tap 7 times with your fingers on "Build Number" and then you will see a message that will popup on your screen saying that "You are now a developer". When you will go back to the Settings area you will see the Developer options.
- Now you need to connect Canvas 4 to your computer. Dont worry about the drivers because it will be automatically installed.
- Download a tool for rooting your device called Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v31 from here and unzip it in a folder.
- After that open this folder and then click on RunMe.bat file.
- Now you have to follow the information given on the screen with precaution.
- You will need to enter or type in "1" and press Enter. After that the Canvas 4 will restart during the process and after sometime you will find a SuperSu in your app drawer.
- Once you have seen this, it means that your Canvas 4 phone has been rooted.