Thread: How to spoof gps location and make fake calls on Android phone

How to spoof gps location and make fake calls on Android phone

Almost all smartphone comes with a integrated gps. This is a very effective feature that allows you to trace location of a person. It does not exactly tells you the place, but it can give you the range of area where you are standing. There are ample of gps tracker applications on Google Play which will try to reflect your exact position. Ample of time there is not way to hide your sefl unless you turn it off. But now there is one more way to show spoof your location. In this article I am going to provide tips on some really interesting application that can help you to fool others.

Through mentioned applications you will not be completely untraceable but you can simply show yourself at some other place. Smartphone has made everyone smart enough to find out whether your lying or not about your location. The first list below belongs to all spoof gps app that does not allows anyone to know your exact location. The second list is a set of application which can help you to make or recieve fake calls and sms. This is the best way to avoid people without ignoring them. So just checkout the list of apps below and do share if you are using anything better.

Location Spoofer - Fake GPS:
    This is one of the most easiest app available for android. It is free. This app allows you to set your location and it will be displayed on the gps. The best part of this app is that you can manually choose your location. So that you can fool others that you are not available at the place rightnow. The application also allows you to set the latitude and longitude. While you can also add the address of any preferred location and view the same in satellite mode.

CatchMeIfUCan - fake location :
    Another effective app. This app is bit low in features but great for those who do not want extra features. The apps work fine with all devices and allows you to spoof your location. It is low on system resource also. You just need to enable Allow Mock Location from settings first to use this app.

GPS Route Simulator: This another free app which does the same job. The app just allows you to spoof your location. It is great to update on facebook by showing fake places you visit. The app allows you to upload kml file via sd card to simulate a route. This is the only app that allows you this much customization. It is a bit less effective compare to the two mentioned above. It is good for advance users.

Fake GPS Location Free: This app requires rooting. It does not work on un-rooted mobile devices. This app is capable of fooling facebook, twitter, google maps, whatsapp, etc. It is one of the most effective gps faker I had seen. You can set mock locations on the basis of map available in it. Once you activate the app you just require to share your location and done. It is really accurate in spoofing location. It also has a pro version. Fake-Call Me Free - Xmas Santa: Want to get out of some place soon. Then just try this app. This app allows you to set a time and then it makes a call. So that you can talk out false and get out of the place as early as you can. Very simple to use. The app allows you to add name and number of person. When you set the time, you can see call on the screen.

Fake-Call Me Free - Xmas Santa: Want to get out of some place soon. Then just try this app. This app allows you to set a time and then it makes a call. So that you can talk out false and get out of the place as early as you can. Very simple to use. The app allows you to add name and number of person. When you set the time, you can see call on the screen.

Fake the Call Lite: If you need more enhancement this application can do the job. The app allows you to simply get fake calls like the above one. But the difference here is you can add a contact photo of person also. The app works with mobile proximity sensor through which you can trigger call without going inside the settings. It also supports your phone contacts. You just need to choose the name, number from which you want to receive calls.

Re: How to spoof gps location and make fake calls on Android phone

Thanks for those applications. I never thought Android will be so helpful. I am having a entry level budget phone on which I had installed Fake Call Lite. This works really fine. I can simply avoid my friends instantly by telling my friends that I got a urgent call from home. This is the better way of ignoring people. This works really well in all situation. I think Fake the Call Lite is one of the best app.

Re: How to spoof gps location and make fake calls on Android phone

If you are looking for a fake sms tool then try Fake Sms Sender. I played ample of prank through this app on my friends and each time the become the catch. Through app you can receive fake sms on your phone. The message is listed in the notification panel. It really looks real. The app allows you to set time when you want to receive a sms from a person.