| || |
Join Date: May 2009
How to activate Windows 8 with multiple activation key
Last week Microsoft Launched Windows 8 Enterprise evaluation
edition for 90 days trial. Many users already downloaded and installed it on their system. But there are many systems among them who stuck with activation. Hence, i thought here to share the steps for activating Windows 8 Enterprises with Multiple Activation Key (MAK).
- First of all you will need to get the activation key from Microsoft-hosted activation and validation services online (MSDN or TechNet).
- Once you get the activation keys, start with opening Command Prompt from start menu, right click CMD and run it as Administrator.
- Now type the following command and press enter:
NOTE: (xxxxx) is your activation codes without bracket.
- You will get a screen saying that your activation was successfully. Click Ok and return back to command prompt.
- Now type the following command and hit Enter
Thats it. You are done. Now reboot the system once to take the changes.