Tips to make Mobile network more better
This all are natural stuff where we can do nothing at all. But with some practice we can get rid of those poor reception failure. This practice will be helpful for you in case of emergency call. First of all whatever phone you are using, remember that for making a call, the network chip draws a good amount of power. Do not directly put the phone on your ear. When you dail a call, the reception activates which is carried in the form of radiation. This can effect your brain directly. Scientist have proved that excessive use of mobile can cause severe damage also. So to stay on safer side you can use a headset or simply put the phone near to ear only when your call is connected. Here are some tips to get better phone receptions.
1. First when you are dialing a call or receiving and it is some important one then try to walk near a open window type space. Because signals can fluctuate. I had most commonly notice Network Failure error on my phone. This can found easily. Check your phone signal. If that is not stable then there are three reasons behind that. First the Telecom provides does not has good coverage in that area. Second are in a place where the phone is not getting continuous reception and third your phone network chip has some problem. At that point when you stand near a open window space your phone signal will not drop completely.
2. It is recommended to sit in place where you get maximum reception. This not only improve the phone call quality but surfing abilities. Like 3G networks. Somehow building walls too blocks the direct reception. Because of which bigger enterprise uses a network booster. This booster helps to improve the network bandwidth.
3. The most quickest way to get your phone signal, is turning it off and off. Do that instantly and you will be back on the network. But this is a bit issue for smartphone and blackberry users. Because the boot time on this phone is higher and you have to wait for some minutes to get the phone active completely. Another things your phone battery is also responsible for poor signal. If there is no enough power left, the phone tries to locate the signal a number of time. It will fluctuate and cause failure.
4. Smartphones today offer a software and firmware update. This updates are responsible to fix many thing. If you find any of those update do run that. Because even if your Telecom provider is not all responsible the poor firmware can cause network failure. This is not a complicated process at all. The update can be done via pc suite software.
5. To some extent due to excessive movement or shock, the SIM losses contact from the slot. This is another reason for call dropping. For that you have to either get a new SIM or simply try to check the slot on which you are using right now. There must be debris on it. You can use alcohol to wipe the same to clear it.
Re: Tips to make Mobile network more better
There is a mobile booster you can look for. You can carry the same with you. I had seen many portable booster which are capable of giving a clear signal properly. At my home I had added a small phone booster which works quite well and if you face the issue still change the telecom provider.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "Tips to make Mobile network more better"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Android apps to make Mobile network better||Ulrich||Portable Devices||1||06-07-2012 06:17 PM|
|How to make a AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note I717 work on T-Mobile 3G/4G network?||Shin-Chan||Portable Devices||4||19-03-2012 02:15 PM|
|Windows mobile unable to make network connecting error||Alibamu||Portable Devices||6||10-06-2010 12:37 AM|
|How to make efficient use of Computer Memory ! Six Tips||Bud||Tips & Tweaks||5||11-05-2010 04:01 AM|
|How do I make Local Area Network using Mobile?||Arif15||Networking & Security||4||13-01-2010 08:51 PM|