| || |
Join Date: May 2008
How to integrate Twitter in Gmail
Incase, if anyone wants to integrate Twitter into Gmail, then simply follow these below steps:
- Click the Labs icon at the top of the window.
- Enable the "Add any gadget by URL".
- Note that this step can only be done once.
- Copy the url address of a Twitter widget like TwitterGadget.
- Return to Gmail and click "Settings".
- Then click "Gadgets".
- Paste the url address of the widget in the field that is given and validate it.
About the gadget, we can find a lot on the web. In my case, I opted for the one proposed by TwitterGadget, recommended by Lifehacker in an old article. If anyone knows better, then do not hesitate to express your comments in your next post.