| || |
Join Date: May 2009
How to keep your own image (Custom Theme) in Gmail
Google today launched a new feature in Gmail where set custom themes with your won photo in the background. You can personalize your inbox with any photo you want.
Lets have a look how to do the same:
- Open Gmail and sign in with your log-in credentials.
- Click on the "Settings" below your User Name.
- Now click on "Themes"
- Scroll down to the "Custom Themes"
- Click on "Light Theme" or "Dark Theme" as per your preference.
- This will open a new Window where you can select pre-loaded images OR if you want to upload your own image, simply click on "Upload Photos"
- Now Click "Select photos from your Computer" and choose whichever image you want to set.
- Thats it. Now go back to your Inbox and you will find the new look of your Gmail.