| || |
Join Date: Feb 2009
How to install NetSurveillance Active X Control
There are many people who faced problem while installing NetSurveillance Active X Control. Even i was one of them but fortunately found a way out after a long workaround. Most probably the problem we get while installing NetSurveillance Active X Control is while trying to access the device remotely, we actually get a page to download active x control but instead of getting that downloaded we actually get infinite loop. If you are also one of them, here is the definite fix for the same. Just follow the below steps: Installing NetSurveillance Active X Control
- First of all you need to download Active,exe. You can download the same from here.
- Now download NetSurveillance.zip from here and save both these files on your hard drive (Better save it on Desktop).
- Now first install Active.exe. Once its installed, navigate to the "C:\Windows".
- Here create a new folder named "NetSurveillance"
- Now extract NetSurveillance.zip (downloaded earlier) to the folder your just created.
- Here you will find 'install.bat'. Right click the same and Run it as Admin.
- Now simply navigate to the IP to access your DVR remotely.
- Also grant access to run the Active X Controls and login to your DVR.