Thread: How to install NetSurveillance Active X Control

How to install NetSurveillance Active X Control

There are many people who faced problem while installing NetSurveillance Active X Control. Even i was one of them but fortunately found a way out after a long workaround. Most probably the problem we get while installing NetSurveillance Active X Control is while trying to access the device remotely, we actually get a page to download active x control but instead of getting that downloaded we actually get infinite loop. If you are also one of them, here is the definite fix for the same. Just follow the below steps:

Installing NetSurveillance Active X Control

• First of all you need to download Active,exe. You can download the same from here.

• Now download NetSurveillance.zip from here and save both these files on your hard drive (Better save it on Desktop).

• Now first install Active.exe. Once its installed, navigate to the "C:\Windows".

• Here create a new folder named "NetSurveillance"

• Now extract NetSurveillance.zip (downloaded earlier) to the folder your just created.

• Here you will find 'install.bat'. Right click the same and Run it as Admin.

• Now simply navigate to the IP to access your DVR remotely.

• Also grant access to run the Active X Controls and login to your DVR.

Thats it.

Re: How to install NetSurveillance Active X Control

I was looking at you solution on how to install NetSurveillance Active X Control in my pc but after trying many times on my laptop that is running on Windows 7 it didnt work. I am always getting an error message that states "Please install IE Activex: IE_Plugins.exe". When I double click on the install.bat then nothing seems to be happening. Do you have any other solution? Thanks for any help

Re: How to install NetSurveillance Active X Control

After you follow the steps you will need to restart your computer. I was also having a similar problem like you and was not getting any support for my computer where I bought it and since they were only reseller so they cannot help me out as well. Whatever I did to solve the issue it kept me redirecting to the dvrcenter.com website to download the ActiveX component and to install it. But thanks to your method now it is finally working.