How to Install Opera on Linux
Install the .deb package provided on the Opera site. Now if you would like to install Opera from Synaptic follow these simple steps:
For doing this you will have to go to system and then you will have to go to Administration and in that you will have to click on Package Manager. Now over you will have to insert the admin password. So a window will be opened, there you will have to type in the search space opera. After doing that you will have to select Opera and wait while the system downloads and installs the package. Now as you have installed the new opera mini web browser just enjoy it for opening it you will have to Application and in that you will find Internet and in internet you will find Opera so just click on it and start using it.
Install Opera on Wii
Now I would like to show you how to install Opera on Wii:
- For installing this first of all you will have to start the Wii and after that you will have to go to Wii home menu.
- After doing that you will have to choose Wii Shop channel. Let me tell you that this is basically found in all Wii’s. Now there you will have to agree to the license agreement.
- Now you just have to choose “Start shopping”.
- Now you will have to choose Wii channel and in that you will have to choose “Internet Channels”. Now let me tell you that you do not need to pay attention to the prompted in the Wii points. Now over here you will have to click on Yes option to verify and begin the download.
- Now if you would like to use Opera you will have to go to Wii home menu and use it.