Thread: How to Install Winamp Visualization

How to Install Winamp Visualization

There are many users who are using Winamp media player. Winamp media player many great features such as it Playback formats, Media Library, Winamp Remote and visualization. Visualization feature is very interesting feature in the Winamp media player. Visualization gives you animated graphics which is synchronized with the tracks which you are playing. There many different visualization available which you can download and install in Winamp player. In this how to I will show you the steps for downloading the Visualization and installing it in to the winamp player.

Steps to download Visualization

• You have to first go here VISUALIZATION to download the Visualization for winamp. You will see this page.

• Once you open visualization page you will see the many pages with the visualization preview and you can also sort then according to highest rated, highest downloads and recently edited.

• Now you should go to the different pages of the visualization previews and then select any one which you like by clicking on it and then you have to select download option.

Installing the Visualization

• Go to the folder where you have downloaded the Visualization and after that double click on visualization file. On installation window make sure that winamp folder is selected. Now after that click on install button.

• Open winamp after installing the visualization and then you have to right click on the visualization tab. Now click on the plug-in or you should pres ctrl + E key.
    • Now you will see the list of Visualization in winamp preferences window and you have to select visualization which you have installed.
    • Now you have to click on start and then close the preferences window and it is done.

Re: How to Install Winamp Visualization

I am using winamp 5.5 payer in my computer. I have downloaded Visualization and then installed it. After installing that when I start at that time I get black screen only. I don’t know what is wrong with it. I have opened winamp preferences and then stopped Visualization and then I have start it again but after doing that also I get same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Thank you in advance.

Re: How to Install Winamp Visualization

You should open Winamp player in your system and after opening the winamp you have to go to the winamp preferences. Now click on the plug ins from the left side of the window and then select visualization. After selecting the visualization select the one with which you are facing issue and then click on the uninstall plugin at that bottom of the window.

After removing the pligin you should install it again and then check whether same problem is occurring or not? I was also going though from the similar problem and then I have tried this trick and my problem gets solved.