Thread: How to copy files and photos in memory of the Apple iPhone

How to copy files and photos in memory of the Apple iPhone

Both the ' iPad from Apple and even the iPhone is a great product for fast visualization of albums or individual photos, thanks to the IPS display and interface combining simple and catchy. But if it is okay to display the photos taken with the built-in camera, as you can transfer photos, or even simple images downloaded from the Web, from your PC to your mobile device? Let's find out in this guide. As you may have guessed by now for some time, all Apple portable devices cannot be used as a simple USB key: that is, not just connect the PC and then copy-paste and then find the desired files to the internal memory of your device. Always go to iTunes and loved/hated synchronization. There are essentially two ways to transfer photos from PC to iPad via iPhoto (Mac only available on PC) or through iTunes.

In the first case, launch iPhoto, create a custom album (based on date, on the faces detected or selected photos) and save it. Then connect the iPad to PC via USB cable, launch iTunes, choose the Photos tab, click on "Sync photos from" and select iPhoto. If you would rather do without iPhoto, iTunes, and you just start after you click "Sync photos from", select the folder where are the photos you need to copy.

Re: How to copy files and photos in memory of the Apple iPhone

Excuse the ignorance but if the PDF has photos on the PC and want to sync to iPad 2 what to do. I have a folder containing PDF photo on PC but when I try to do the sync via iTunes does not make me see the pictures that are inside this folder. Of course, it 'because the photos are in PDF and then what should I do to bring about iPad? Thank you for your help.