Thread: How to Install Flash on Samsung Galaxy Y?

How to Install Flash on Samsung Galaxy Y?

Here is a small information that I would like you to give on how to install flash on this mobile. Many people have come up to me and complained that this particular phone does not have a flash player and all. So we cant play the youtube videos and all. This is a article that will teach how to install flash player on your Samsung galaxy Y phone.

1) First of all you need to download the Adobe Flash Player v11.0.1.153 armv6 and UC browser 8 in your phone.

2) If you want then you can install the Adobe Flash player 11 from Google Play as well. while UC browser can be installed from here

3) Once you have installed the flash player, restart the phone.

4) Once the phone starts then install the UC browser.

5) You need to make some adjustment in the settings of the UC browser. Allow the flash content in the browser and also set the default browsing mode to the PC mode.

Once done with that you can play any kind of videos in your phone. Please note that this flash will not work with any Opera mini/mobile, Dolphin Browser or any standard Internet browser of the phone. It will work only with the UC browser, one more thing, you will experience some kind of lag in the browser while playing some videos but that’s ok. More improvements will come up after every updates from Flash . I hope this article was of good use for you.

Re: How to Install Flash on Samsung Galaxy Y?

That was quiet a nice trick. But I had heard that updated version of Android will come with flash support. That means you might not need to download flash separately and run on Android. But yet there is no proper configuration on the same. Anyhow it is nice to have flash on android. It reduces many bondage on internet.