This is a kind of beginners guide for Marvel vs Capcom 3. The guide is helpful for basic gameplay. I had tried to mention the most common attack and strategy in the guide. You can take this tips for the game. The game has many new characters and each of its own a special technique for attack. You can use them out fully to bring down the opposite guy. Many characters are super heroes which are known. Their special attacks and powers are common.
Fighting Tips on Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds is another new edition of fighting game. The fans of this game will surely rejoice due to more new additions and new characters. The fighting tips on the game is necessary to read. It gives you easy tips to deal with the character controls. Use the same default controls. Those will be worth enough. You can create your own type of special keys if you want to perform some combo. They are really devastating. Below tips are related to some characters only. It is really easy to learn and understand the same.
- Spider-Man: Spider Man has special ability called as Web Swing. This allows you to move quick and use it also for attacks. Get yourself use to this ability. The Web Swing is a special attack which allows Spider Man to mover faster. He can use the same to stick on walls and ceilings and even avoid major attacks. Some combos with the same can be deadly.
- Thor: Thor has the ability of having maximum stamina. You can take this character for longer fights. Even if Thor is hit hard he can stand back for sometime. You can use thors power to create a harder attack. You can just activate his ability by pressing the X and then powering up Thor. The damage is surely very high.
- Wolverine: This character is best to fight in close range. It claws are simply awesome attack. You can use him against any opponent. You can use it to hit the opponent hard from behind.
- Chun-Li: This character has a faster ability to attack from the air and perform multiple jumps. A triple jump ability lets her to attack the teammate with great force. Some of the combos can also be achieved here.
- Striking : This is the common technique which is widely used and it allows you to hit the target. You can manage your controls around the screen and use the button to create a better strike. You can double tab or pres AB to get a proper direction for strike. The speed of striking is different for every characters which depends on their ability.
- Multiple Strike : You can perform multiple strike via landing fast and hitting back again. You can use a combo button for that or just keep tapping the attack key continuously. You can go to a higher level be performing air strike. This allows the character to work in air and keep attacking the target. The rule is to jump and perform the attack. You can push hard for the attack.