Thread: what are the tips to the newbie for the linux mint

what are the tips to the newbie for the linux mint

It is my first time that I will be using the linux mint and as I’m new to the linux mint I want to know what are the tips for the new users so that it will be easy for the users following it.

Re: what are the tips to the newbie for the linux mint

If you want to know the tips for the linux mint then I would suggest you that you should try going to each and every file and try to find out yourself. As it will help you to know the new things and also get to know why it is used. Because if you try going to the new sections and various options will help you to get the knowledge more practically. As trying to read the article will just confuse you out unless and until you do it practically.

Actually I tried to do the same. I tried installing the linux with the dual boot on my laptop from which I hf window7 . But I would say that it is better that you do the linux solely instead of doing the dual boot. And I would say that you should try to learn yourself as making mistakes will only let you know the correct use of the things, so that you will be careful using the same at the next time. According to me take the help of the manual from which you can get some help but only for understanding , otherwise try to do it yourself. As it is preferred to do it practically.

I want to know what are the advantages using the linux mint. And what are the tips of installing the linux mint. As I want to install the linux mint in to the pc and I am new to this as I have used only the windows and want to know about this.

See , I would say that the advantage of the linux mint is that you will get the secure system without having the restrictions of the DRM which will also able to work on the old hardware. And what is the best thing about the linux mint is that the software which come within it is free and you can install the softwares in your system. The software which come free In your system is the adobe reader , google earth , skype , multimedia codecs and many other softwares. So having the linux mint is really the best.

And now the installing tips for the linux mint:-

• First clean the disc well before you start the installing.
    • Then see to it that you read the pdf guide before installing of the linux mint.
    • Recommended that you try to install the linux mint solely instead of installing in the dual boot.
    • Try to read the each and every instructions carefully on the screen while installing the linux mint.

So these are the tips before you start you installations on your pc or laptop.

I must say that using the linux mint is fun and easy. You will try to learn the linux mint easily. But if you have used te windows and try to keep in mind the user interface and functions of the windows and try comparing with the windows and learn the linux mint, then I would say it will be hard for you to learn. As you have used the windows which you know the commands it. And now when you use the windows thinking the same then it will make a bit tough learning it. So I advise you that you should learn linux mint without keeping in mind of windows.

If you want to learnt the things easily in the linux mint then I would say that you should try doing yourself in the linux mint and when you get stucked to some place then you should try searching the reason for this by trying it again and still you don’t get idea then you should take the help of google as it is always there to help you out.