Thread: A Valley Without Wind Beginners Tips and Hints

A Valley Without Wind Beginners Tips and Hints

A Valley Without Wind is a action adventure game which focus mainly on survival type gameplay. The game reminds me of Age of War and similar type of game. There are ample of new worlds to survive and creates to deal with. You can navigate to place you want to explore new parts in the game. This will surely be the exciting part where lots of new things are hidden and wait for exploration. You can map your world and face new dangers in the game. I had noticed a lots of uniqueness in the game which makes it more exciting. Beginning with the gameplay is not so tough. You begin with a small part and then keeps on advancing as you move. The game starts with minimum difficulties and new characters on the upcoming levels. You can design your own personal stats here. This is just a beginner tip that can help you to understand how the game works and a basic strategy to play it. The game starts with a single survivor in a shattered world. The graphics are not so good but due to the uniqueness the game becomes really catchy. In the game the central character must help the survivors to settle down and protect them giant a number of creature in the world. There is a free demo available for the game. The controls are basic there is nothing major in that. The gameplay is similar to rpg. You can use a number of hotkeys to controls the items and abilities. As you keep moving there are number of hints that will guide you.

It easy to start the game. Just click on Play and you are in. But before that you will need to understand the customization. The game allows you to create your own world. You can name the same and start working. Once you are done with the world creation then comes the next obvious part which is character creation. You can start choosing your characters as per the stats mentioned. Remember that green points are good one and red should be avoided. White is OK to go with. This are just basic overview of world and character creation. Try to complete this properly especially in characters choosing the appropriate points.
    • Now as you are in you will first encounter with the guardian. This guy will give you some valuable tips in the game so do read it. Or else you skip as per your choice. E is the key to respond him.
    • Once you are done with the guardian you will now encounter with a kind of health gaining stone. When you loose your health you need to reach it to fulfill it back again. Your health will be restored while standing in front of this stone.
    • Later one the other part is the inventory. You will pickup some stuff in the game which will be added to your inventor. I will recommend you to collect as many as you can find and then review your inventory what you got. You will find a new recipe book which can be unveiled in front of that health stone. In this way you have collect a number of
    • spells in the game. There will a bit change in the spell you will keep finding as per the level you are in. Like Fireball for the start is good enough with Energy pulse, etc.
    • As you keep completing your task you again more points in the game. This is also knows as EXP. This can be gain continuously as you keep killing your enemies. You can learn new spell which will help you to deal with new bosses as you keep exploring your world. The more exp you have the more powerful you are and you can go to much higher region.
    • You can create spell by standing in front of Spell gem Crafting Workbench. It will have some requirement to fulfill before granting the spell. Those requirements are spell-jem. After that you can move ahead.

Download A Valley of Wind Beta

Re: A Valley Without Wind Beginners Tips and Hints

The game looks really very unique then others. But till yet I had not found that beta is out. Thanks for the link. It is better to have the beta version to test the gameplay. I am not able to understand the same fully in the video.

Re: A Valley Without Wind Beginners Tips and Hints

I had gone through the demo. The gameplay is based on crafting a number of spells and defending the survivors. You will need to explore a big world and you have to find items, fight with the bosses and return back to the settlement to accomplish the task. There are certain part of the map where you will face more tougher enemies. I played by exploring the map parts mostly and then find out more items. The settlements get upgrade as you collect the items making you more stronger. As you reach more higher you get more rewards and you will find more harder enemies to kill.