Thread: How to install OVI store apps directly from PC to mobile ?

How to install OVI store apps directly from PC to mobile ?

Hi I have seen that many of the peoples have problem with the OVI store and their applications, I mean to say people won’t download the application directly through the PC, rather we need to download them to the mobile only, but I would say it’s time to think beyond that, I have a very good trick through which you can download the application directly to your mobile.
    You can just follow the steps :

1 First of all open the OVI store and then sign in with your account, and if you don’t have any you can simply make it within few seconds.

2 As soon as you login in to your account, you model would be selected if you have accessed it ever before, but if not suppose you can simply select it by browsing it.

3 After that select the application that you want to download, as you done that it will ask you to enter your mobile number to send the link. But you can see the Link as mentioned in the picture below, there are some more characters after the application number, marked with the circled, that you need to delete.

4 After deleting the characters from the title you need to write the Download after the application number. Follow the below image.

5 After writing that you need to press enter and you are ready to go..

Re: How to install OVI store apps directly from PC to mobile ?

Hey thanks dude, as this was too helpful, I will not believe me but after using this trick I have downloaded too many application from OVI store, yesterday only, but I have noticed that we cannot download paid application the same way, so it there any other tricks as well for that also, if there would be any I would like to know about that. anyways thanks for the above solution.