Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: China Mobile Secret Codes - Part 2

Re: China Mobile Secret Codes

Quote Originally Posted by ramstri View Post
    hello i have a china E71 that i had misplace for lie 5 month... i forgot the code to when i turn on the phone... is there a wa to over ride this?
    At this point, its really very difficult. Because for any another code, we can reset it by doing hard reset. But here if you go for hardreset than also your device will prompt for the same password that you had forgot. Anyways, still try to do a hardreset with the help of the codes given above. And see if it woks.

sir i have mt 6225 dual sim and touch screen mobile model no aace3650.when i insert two sim of the same network like tata docomo then its auto restart many time. so plz help me solve this problem and tell me how i can connect my aace3650 phone with my pc for acsses the internet.my emil id is himanshukumar390@gmail.com, thanks.

As such there should be no problem with the description that you ahve provided two sim cards of same service provider can run smoothly in any dual sim phones, so may be there must be some problem with your phone i would advice you to better settle with some good dual sim phones from samsung or nokia. That will be ideal choice for you. Also for the internet access you need to have a data cable that will connect your phone with the PC, now follow the steps go to MENU next SETTINGS go to CONNECTIVITY next is USB, USB Network, then select usb Network Type make sure that you select via. Computer. the network icons will appear in your phone, see if this method works for you.

sir i have mt 6225 dual sim and touch screen mobile model no aace3650.when i insert two sim of the same network like tata docomo then its auto restart many time. so plz help me solve this problem and tell me how i can connect my aace3650 phone with my pc for acsses the internet. plz tell me the restore factory setting code to solve this problem.my emil id is himanshukumar390@gmail.com,thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by himanshukumar390 View Post
    sir i have mt 6225 dual sim and touch screen mobile model no aace3650.when i insert two sim of the same network like tata docomo then its auto restart many time. so plz help me solve this problem and tell me how i can connect my aace3650 phone with my pc for acsses the internet. plz tell me the restore factory setting code to solve this problem.my emil id is himanshukumar390@gmail.com,thanks .
    I think that the auto restart problem might be happening due to some sort of software or mobile phone OS corruption. So what you can do is, completely backup the data that is stored in your mobile phone to pc and then try to use the "Factory default settings" which will make your mobile phone new as before. But before that backup all the contacts as well, because after using factory default settings all data's and contacts will be lost.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I was gifted a china nokia n99 (with numeral keyboard) as shown here:
    while playing around, i think i did factory reset and now on booting up, it shows a white screen with chines text line and no key works (just beeps).
    I noted that on touching the screen (its a touchscreen version), the text changes and a cross-hair appears which keep on changing places on retouching.
    Any ideas? Any help to reset or boot into normal menu would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello as you know there is no guaranty of china mobile. And I tried to find about this in my china phone but I did not found any option to perform this. Then I made a Goggle search but not able to find any steps to perform this. If you want to perform this then go to your nearest mobile store and ask them is it possible to perform this and if you get solution then please post back here, so it’s helpful for us to perform this with our mobile in troubles. Thank you.

Hi, I am from Delhi. I have bought a chinese mobile Hero h7000 online from Hong kong and when i insert sim card, i get an error No service. phone does make a connection with sim card and the contacts are visible from sim but unable to get the network. What could be the issue? Please help

Quote Originally Posted by shuchigauri View Post
    Hi, I am from Delhi. I have bought a chinese mobile Hero h7000 online from Hong kong and when i insert sim card, i get an error No service. phone does make a connection with sim card and the contacts are visible from sim but unable to get the network. What could be the issue? Please help
    There might be 2 reasons for this problem. First, either your Service provider has stopped your services and hence you getting that error. Might be not but still you need to check it. Either insert your sim card in any other mobile and see if it is getting network. There is no problem with the sim as you said you can see the contacts, that means it is proper.

Second reason could be your Mobile is locked. Like Apple iPhone, and many other mobiles need to be unlocked to use it with any other Service provider. That is also known as Jailbreak. Am not sure whether China mobile also come locked but your situation indicates the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Maq.h View Post
    There might be 2 reasons for this problem. First, either your Service provider has stopped your services and hence you getting that error. Might be not but still you need to check it. Either insert your sim card in any other mobile and see if it is getting network. There is no problem with the sim as you said you can see the contacts, that means it is proper.

Thanks for the reply.
    Second reason could be your Mobile is locked. Like Apple iPhone, and many other mobiles need to be unlocked to use it with any other Service provider. That is also known as Jailbreak. Am not sure whether China mobile also come locked but your situation indicates the same.
    It's not the first issue for sure. The sim is working in other mobile phones. About unlocked stuff, where can i get it corrected from within Delhi? I have tried a few markets but they find the phone too new to handle. If anyone, aware of some one really good at this stuff, please let me know.

China mobile provide the secret code to creak the function and iemi number.china mobile is attractive but this mobile needed iemi number every phone.Help of the secret code you can easily change setting.

Quote Originally Posted by ptrjnshrksn1 View Post
    China mobile provide the secret code to creak the function and iemi number.china mobile is attractive but this mobile needed iemi number every phone.Help of the secret code you can easily change setting.

how can i get this secret code??? This phone already has imei numbers both at the back and can be seen by pressing *#06#... but how can i get the secret code to change dem and what shud i do about it? i love d fone and want it to work

Quote Originally Posted by shuchigauri View Post
    how can i get this secret code??? This phone already has imei numbers both at the back and can be seen by pressing *#06#... but how can i get the secret code to change dem and what shud i do about it? i love d fone and want it to work
    I also had similar kind of problem with my windows mobile phone. After switching off my phone and then turning it back on results into No Service Error. It then even switches to Home Service but nothing further than that. I tried renaming the pim file to pim2 and this worked fine with me. So can you check whether this feature is inbuilt in your mobile phone, if yes then do the same things that I did and see if it works.

opera mini for chinees mobile

dear sir plz tell me about opera mini for my chinees mobile bcz when i install operamini.jar file in my mobile then a message will appear "unsupported format". please tell me about the corrrect file format for cninees mobile. my email id is himanshukumar390@gmail.com. thank u

It is not necessary that each Chinese Device is compatible with jar files. Some of them supports .apu (or something like that, not sure). Or Some chinese mobile not even support any external apps. You will need to find out yourself that your device comes under which category.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast