Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast

Thread: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote Originally Posted by reh02 View Post
    Hi, my phone is a i5tv. When I type *#220807# the phone goes to internet.
    Thats an annoying problem with many of the chinese devices. Well, what you can do here is remove your internet enable SImcard and put some another sim, than go ahead with the said code . This time it should work if your mobile is compatible with any third party apps. As pugsly said, 80% of china mobiles wont allow any third party apps or games. You should also try this: How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Hi
    I would like to know how to create .mrp files or applications.
    Is it possible to have pdfreader in mrp format.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jamalsinbox View Post
    Dear Friend. I have tried all the ways to taught for installing and running games on china mobile phone. my phone of mt6225 have response on entering code of *#220807#. When you enter this code *#220807# it then show the following results like this:

"/L (it is just like header mean on top of screen.)

MRP NESL]
    QQW-R[
    "/L
    "L]>>
    [!/L
    "G"
    "V
    \

i didn't understood the above codes. I tried for many times but failed. plz help me in installing java and games in china mobile have mt6225. waiting for your kind and quick reply. Thanks
    hi! i have the same problem whit my N8 i didn't understood the above codes
    Could someone explain this to me and how to run these games? thx

same problem
    show like this

MRP NESL]
    QQW-R[
    "/L
    "L]>>
    [!/L
    "G"
    "V
    \

can anyone suggest a website that contain English 240*320 mrp game

can anyone suggest a website that contain English 240*320 mrp game
    I have checked out for the same and i have found that that there are some sites that are providing English 240*320 mrp game for chine mobiles. you can check out the filestube site,4shared site for the same.

When i type *#220807# connection is failed what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Randibhalu View Post
    When i type *#220807# connection is failed what to do
    What are you exactly trying to do with your mobile ?? Above code or steps mentioned are for installing games or apps in your mobile, why do you need connection for that ??? Better put non-working sim before entering the code. You dont need internet connection when you are trying to install games or apps.

Help! I put mythroad directory in the root of my sdcard. Afterwards, by typing in*#220807#, a browser popped up. Then nothing happened more except the wap browser popped. I can't install. I even tried putting in different sim cards. To no avail. What will I do next? Thanks.

when i start the game, my mobile phone screens turns black, after 2-3seconds it automatically returns to the desktop or main menu.
    what should i do?

ohmy Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Where exactly should I put the mrp files? I have these folders appearing in my existing mythroad folder O_O
    Attached Images Attached Images

It works. But I have a problem. What are the controls for touch screen O__O I have nokia x6 clone . Can't seem to figure out where the direction buttons are

It works. But I have a problem. What are the controls for touch screen O__O I have nokia x6 clone . Can't seem to figure out where the direction buttons are
    I think that the game might not be fully compatible, you might be able to install the game but then might not be able to play the game with all the controls, i am not that sure about your case but i just wanted to know that are you getting the keyboard when playing the game, if yes then the direction buttons should be 2,4,6,8 like in other phones, just check it out and then let me know what you get.

Happy Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote Originally Posted by Kh@LnaYak View Post
    I think that the game might not be fully compatible, you might be able to install the game but then might not be able to play the game with all the controls, i am not that sure about your case but i just wanted to know that are you getting the keyboard when playing the game, if yes then the direction buttons should be 2,4,6,8 like in other phones, just check it out and then let me know what you get.
    Mrp games works fine for my phone. On NES games. It only shows the screen and the graphics are great though but the keys are not visible or if I touch the screen it doesn't respond but I am able to click the start button by using the ok button on my phone. Do you know any possible source to make NES run on china.touch.screen phones? or iphone clone? By the way I am able to run my nes games using *#220807# method and its found on the applist

e"L]>>

..Nes games are really awesome games for old school. ^__^

Happy Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote Originally Posted by gospelgx View Post
    Mrp games works fine for my phone. On NES games. It only shows the screen and the graphics are great though but the keys are not visible or if I touch the screen it doesn't respond but I am able to click the start button by using the ok button on my phone. Do you know any possible source to make NES run on china.touch.screen phones? or iphone clone? By the way I am able to run my nes games using *#220807# method and its found on the applist

e"L]>>

..Nes games are really awesome games for old school. ^__^
    I mean running them with keypad for touch screen on them or running nes games with touch controls.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast