Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

pravin10t Guest

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

thanks....................................

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

I put *#220807# and the browser appear, i put the folders and games but the list of games dont appear!

Quote Originally Posted by rey2gato View Post
    I put *#220807# and the browser appear, i put the folders and games but the list of games dont appear!
    Have you tried to follow the suggestions given to put mrp games on china mobile phone properly? After making/creating all the folders properly in your china mobile phone you have to download the games from the attachment and copy the game into that folder and to see it in the list you again have to type *#220807# code to see the game as it appears.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

How To Play Game In My Sigmatel S81
    Plz Help Me.
    Plz
    Plz

Quote Originally Posted by BESTPROSENJIT View Post
    How To Play Game In My Sigmatel S81
    Plz Help Me.
    Plz
    Plz
    If you are asking for how to play game then you must mention that which game you want to play. Anyway, you can go to help or instructions or something else like this. You will get the instructions of the game from there.

How To Play .nes Game In My
    Sigmatel S81 Mobile
    i follow your instructions but dont think its working Can you help me?

This code
    *#220807#
    No Responce In My Sigmatel S81 Mobile.

tnx for the info..

u just have to follow the steps

mynnmynnlatt Guest

My phone can't work.CPU is MT6235

Quote Originally Posted by mynnmynnlatt View Post
    My phone can't work.CPU is MT6235
    See, if your phone is not supporting the .mrp file format games then you could try to install either java games or .nes games in your mobile phone and see if that works for you or not. Most of the MT6235 chipset mobile phone does support java games, so if you are lucky enough then java games should run on your mobile phone.

my phone is q9 china mobile phone with 3 sim,what game format is compatible with this phone

Quote Originally Posted by jomilbermejo View Post
    my phone is q9 china mobile phone with 3 sim,what game format is compatible with this phone
    The Q9 Projector China Mobile has the following features:
    - 2.4 inch screen, QVGA PX:320*240
    - T-Flash Card Supporting,Built in 761K memory in phone,Support TF card extend to 8GB max
    - 0.3 Mega pixel camera for Picture & Video capability,osensz test put out biggest size is 640*480px
    - MP3 & MP4 player
    - GPRS & WAP connectivity, MMS Transceive
    - U disk support function to keep the information storage
    - Bluetooth A2DP
    - Voice record
    - FM radio(can output voice)
    - calendar,To do list,Alarm,World Clock
    - caller picture,caller Ring Tone,caller video
    - Telephone directories: 500 groups of contacts,support incoming call with big head sticker,group ring an Messages &Multimedia messagingMS, support MMS
    - Schedule power on/off: support to start/close under set time
    - Alarm clock:5 groups, support alarm clock when machine�s closed, can set from Monday to Sunday
    - Game:2 common games
    - More information:MP3/MP4/handfree/SMS group sending/Voice recorder/Keyboard input/ Bluetooth/GPRS download/MMS/Calendar/to do list/Alarm clock/ World clock/Currency converter

But it cannot be said whether it supports either the java based applications or .nes based applications, you will have to read from its manual.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

thanks for that the MRP is always running , but i want to add some other applications as facebook mobile or skype mobile. Is it possible with my MT6225?

plz send me some link of mobile software collection in .mrp format
    in my mobile .jar format does not work properly but software install successfully but not connected.eg. mig33, nimbuzz, etc.

Dear, Your Zip File Attached Doesn't Download. Thanks For Your Nice Help, That Made Me Set My China Mobile For Mrp Games.

Quote Originally Posted by dinglasahib View Post
    Dear, Your Zip File Attached Doesn't Download. Thanks For Your Nice Help, That Made Me Set My China Mobile For Mrp Games.
    I am able to download it without any problems, just click on it and then save it to desktop. Use a software called winrar to unzip it and simply transfer the mrp games to the china phone that you own or follow the method that is given.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast