Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Tips & Tweaks

Old 30-05-2012

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrsharma View Post
hi i have YXTEL Z66 dual sim mobile.... i tried typing *#220807# but i get a message 'unfinished'. I tried with only one sim still i get the same msg. Please help.
Can you first of all check what type of file format does your mobile supports? You can get the same information from its manual. Have you tried installing either java files or .nes files and checked if the phone is supporting it, since most of the china mobile phone support this all file types.
Old 18-11-2012

ThumbsUp Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

can anyone post a link from where i can download my throad.zip plz cuz i cant find it
Old 23-11-2012

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuShang View Post
can anyone post a link from where i can download my throad.zip plz cuz i cant find it
Could you please tell us what is this throad.zip file anyways. Sure it seems to be a zip file but what are the contents inside it and what does it do really? Is it some kind of an internal file inside the china mobile phone that you might have?
Old 26-11-2012

sorry i cant tell u cuz i dont have the folder in my cell
Old 28-11-2012

Quote:
sorry i cant tell u cuz i dont have the folder in my cell
What was the folder having in it? Cant you just simply format your cell phone back to factory settings and check if the default folder comes back into the phone? In any case, what is the make or model number of the china mobile phone that you have? Have you tried searching the same throad.zip file on google?
Old 29-11-2012

yeah i have formated the mem card of my cell and now the mythroad folder comes up but its empty my china cell num is NCKIA X 7.(its not O its C)
Old 30-11-2012

Quote:
yeah i have formated the mem card of my cell and now the mythroad folder comes up but its empty my china cell num is NCKIA X 7.(its not O its C)
It seems that your mobile phone supports .nes files and therefore you can download the application and games file from here - How to install .NES games in China Mobile - Step by Step

TechArena Community > Software > Tips & Tweaks
Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,