Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast

Thread: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Hi guys, I have made another thread that i hope you will contribute too, so that we can make a list of phones were games actually work

Since I'm not allowed to post links(untill I have 50 posts) you have to search for my username Insomniacno1 under: TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices

Thanx in advance

JBJ

smile Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Quote Originally Posted by insomniacno1 View Post
    Hi guys, I have made another thread that i hope you will contribute too, so that we can make a list of phones were games actually work

Since I'm not allowed to post links(untill I have 50 posts) you have to search for my username Insomniacno1 under: TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices

Thanx in advance

JBJ
    Bro can't find you anywhere. I have lots of sites where mrp and nes can be downloaded. I just used google translate to translate websites with boxes on them. ^____^ I found out that Nes games can't be played on touch screen phones but I found this java.mrp I think it is some sort of emulator for java but un fortunately I didn't care the first time so I over looked and i can't find it now cause I was clicking sites on random. Wish someone can help with this.

Re: Download and Install .mrp Game file in China Mobile Phone, if java or .nes games are unsupported

Hi again

You go to TechArena Community frontpage, then scroll down to the Hardware section and click on Portable Devices.

My post is the Sticky one where my username is.

This would be alot easier if I were allowed to ad links here

Maybe moderator can add a link to the sticky post in Portable Devices

With kind regards

JBJ
    Last edited by insomniacno1; 23-04-2012 at 08:09 AM.

hi guys, has anyone tried this with a myphone TW1 Duo?

I'm asking because while browsing the phone memory mythroad showed up in the folder list. This is from factory, so I'm just wondering if it will work. But it seems that there should be another procedure for myphone TW1 duo since its not a china phone - I dont want to screw it up

Hope someone can answer this

JBJ

forme v9 which games supported?

what about this problem i encountered when i inputted the code *#220807# your GPRS are not subscribed, yeah its says Internet service but later about a minutes it says GPRS not Subscribed second attempt connection faile..... please tell whats wrong with it.. or may be my phone is broken?.O.o? please answer my post..

very thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by insomniacno1 View Post
    hi guys, has anyone tried this with a myphone TW1 Duo?

I'm asking because while browsing the phone memory mythroad showed up in the folder list. This is from factory, so I'm just wondering if it will work. But it seems that there should be another procedure for myphone TW1 duo since its not a china phone - I dont want to screw it up

Hope someone can answer this

JBJ
    I am not sure about the mrp games but then i have found that .jad and .jar files are supported by myphone TW1 Duo, so you can try them out.

Quote Originally Posted by srikantkl View Post
    forme v9 which games supported?
    There are some games that are supported by forme v9 mbile phone, you can just google out "mobile games for forme v9 mobile" and check out the games that has been listed at micromaxdownloads site, just check them out and see if they are working out for you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_sky90 View Post
    what about this problem i encountered when i inputted the code *#220807# your GPRS are not subscribed, yeah its says Internet service but later about a minutes it says GPRS not Subscribed second attempt connection faile..... please tell whats wrong with it.. or may be my phone is broken?.O.o? please answer my post..

very thank you...
    Can you just let me know the make and model of your phone so that i can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you out with the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kh@LnaYak View Post
    I am not sure about the mrp games but then i have found that .jad and .jar files are supported by myphone TW1 Duo, so you can try them out.
    Thanx, for the answer actually I got allot java gaqmes and apps that are working If you look in the main menu for Portable devices you will see my post for myphone TW1 Duo

I still need someone to answer about the mrp in the TW1

Thanx in advance

JBJ

how to connect pc to china mobile

uhm................ can anyone tell me how to install a java application in china phone i5 tv?

After I did all of these, my phone still connect to the net when I write *#220807# .
    Please, help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by hos_azeem View Post
    After I did all of these, my phone still connect to the net when I write *#220807# .
    Please, help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Have you successfully copied all the files in the game folder, after doing that, try to press *#220807# and see if you can see the game list on your mobile phone. If not then something you must have done wrong. Either ways, what is the make or model of the mobile phone that you have, have you checked from its manual whether it supports 3rd party apps and games?

hi i have YXTEL Z66 dual sim mobile.... i tried typing *#220807# but i get a message 'unfinished'. I tried with only one sim still i get the same msg. Please help.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast