Thread: Steps to make the Samsung Galaxy S vibrate when the called person answers the call

Steps to make the Samsung Galaxy S vibrate when the called person answers the call

Hello everyone, just a short information that I would like to give it you all is that on how to activate the vibration setting in the phone when the opposite party answers our call. It is a very interesting feature because sometimes ago a application called Connecting Notifier for Windows Mobile 6.5 was introduced which had the same feature and the response for that application was tremendous. So that’s why I wanted to make you all inform about the same feature in the new Samsung galaxy S also, so do have a look at the steps that I have given here.

Step 1

First go to the settings and from there go to the call settings.

Step 2

After having done that select the all calls option from the list of all options.
    Step 3

Now just before the alerts on calls option you will be getting to see the Outgoing call vibration. Just check that option and you will be done.
    These feature is present in all the Samsung powered android phone’s. unfortunately it is not present in the cdma version of the Samsung android phones.

Re: Steps to make the Samsung Galaxy S vibrate when the called person answers the call

The steps mentioned are really helpful but I have an application that is really the best in all kinds of notification currently I am using the same on my Nokia 5800 and I am sure that you will use the same on your phone. The name of the app is Mygaurd it gauds your mobile phone and provides all kind of security and successful notification.