Thread: How to run any application on Samsung Wave

How to run any application on Samsung Wave

Here is a small effort from my side to let you all know on how to install any applications in your Samsung wave phone. Well let me inform you all that all the steps that I have listed down here are best to my knowledge correct and it must work out for you. In case if it does not then please do revert back to me so that I help you in your problem.

Step 1

Installing the Device driver for Samsung wave

First step is setting your phone in the debugging mode. So what you have to do is go to the settings option and from there go to the connectivity option and select USB then select USB debugging.

Now its time to install the drivers in the phone. Now a zip file will be located in the YOUR_BADA_SDK_HOME under tools folder. Now for that you will have to connect your phone to the computer and select the usb mode. Now give the location when prompted for the driver location and install it accordingly. Now following drivers will get installed 1. SAMSUNG USB Composite Device V2, Samsung Mobile Modem Diagnostic Serial Port V2 (WDM) and Samsung Mobile Modem in V2. Now lets move to the second step

Step 2
    In the second step you will install the root certificates. Now change from the usb mode to the mass storage media. Now Copy the certificate file from the location (<YOUR_BADA_SDK_HOME>\Tools\sbuild\rootCACert.cer) to the following location (<Removable Disk>\Others). Now disconnect your phone with the usb and then move to the others folder and then access the certificate from there and tap on the root certificate to install. Now having done that its time to switch back to the debugging mode.

Re: How to run any application on Samsung Wave

Step 3

Run or debug application on your device

Now you would be able to run or debug any application from your device in which you have copied. So for that go to the menu option and from there select run as option and then select 2 bada target application.
    Now you can run that applications in the system itself.