You can download MP3 files onto your Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000) touch screen phone in several different ways:
- Downloading from the web wirelessly.
- Downloading from a computer using the Samsung Kies program.
- Receiving via Bluetooth.
- Copying to / from the memory card.
NOTE: Samsung is not responsible for the loss, interception, or misuse of data received via the Bluetooth wireless feature.
You may incur additional charges for accessing the web and downloading media. For details, contact your service provider. The web browser menu may be labelled differently depending on your service provider. Available icons may vary depending on your region or service provider.
1. Downloading MP3 files from the web wirelessly:
- On the Idle screen, tap Applications.
- Tap Internet to launch a specified homepage.
- To access a specific web page, select the URL input field.
- Enter the web address (URL) of the web page.
- Tap the --> icon.
- You can now search for the desired music files.
NOTE: Web services require a data connection. Contact your operator to choose the best data plan.