Thread: Steps to add business on Bing Maps

I thought of starting this thread to all the newcomers who might not be knowing about this particular information. Hence i thought of sharing it with you all. So lets get started on how to add the listings in the bing maps.

1) Now first go to the local listing center, then you will have to select add new listing.

2) Having done that you will be navigated to the page wherein you will have to fill up some important details of yours. kindly fill that.

3) You will be having the option of adding all the locations as it says on the web page. So that you will be getting the freedom to accommodate all the locations in it.

This is it and you are done. I know the steps are very simple. So do follow them and i am sure it will be helpful for you.

One important piece of information that i would like to share it with you all is that the persons staying in US will get the freedom to add their business locations in the bing maps and hence people of other countries would be facing some problem listing their businesses in the bing maps. so for them Google maps and facebook would be a convenient option.

So i hope you all have understood what i am trying to say here.

Re: Steps to add business on Bing Maps

Well if you will ask me then I have visited few forums and the thing here is that there are queries posted on the same but no replies, but here I found what I was looking for. Now the thing here is that I tried a lot to add the bing to the maps but each and every time I tried the same on then I failed to achieve the task I had followed the steps mentioned by you but the local listing center was not allowing me add the same. So please guide me properly how to accomplish the task.