Thread: How to install third party applications on any android phone

How to install third party applications on any android phone

Here is how I will explain you on how to get a third party application to run in the android phone. with the introduction of various application stores such as amazon’s application store, AndAppStore, SlideMe, Handango, and GetJar the competition for the android market has become quite interesting and hence I thought of writing or revealing out some points such that you also would be able to enjoy the service of third party applications in the android phone. However one thing to note here is that installing third party applications in the android phone is a very difficult task since any android devices does not allow the installation of the application which Google terms it as a ‘unknown source’.
    So do follow the instructions carefully that I am listing you here.
    1) Go to the phones settings in the menu options and then select the applications option in the phone.
    2) So in the side of option you will get ‘unknown sources’ check the option and then a pop up will appear, select ok option.
    After having done that you will be able to install any third party applications in the android phone.

Re: How to install third party applications on any android phone

However one more thing that I would like to remind you is that not many of the android phones give you the option to enable the unknown sources options. Some high end Smartphone’s like Samsung galaxy series will not allow you to enable the option of unknown sources. Even the devices which as the AT&T carrier will also do the same thing. So I suppose this is enough information for you. Do work on it and I am sure that it will help you out.