Thread: Syncing LG Optimus One with iTunes

Syncing LG Optimus One with iTunes

Hello friends I have found one ways so as to sync iTunes with LG Optimus, hope someone of you might find it useful. I have one of th two ways so as to sync iTunes with the LG Optimus One Smartphone, one of ways requires you all to get a small software called “iTunes Agent” and install on your computer system. For this make sure that you have got a Windows Operating System based platform on your computer as the software will only run n it.

Once you have got this “iTunes Agent” software installed on the system of yours, right-click on the iTunes Agent icon which lies next to the clock at the task bar and click on Preferences. Make sure that you keep the entire defaults settings checked and then click the New button. One you have done this check if the Synchronize pattern option is set to iTunes and after that you will be able to Name the device Optimus One or you can even use any name that you desire. Once you have gone through all the above steps you can now Launch iTunes and you will be able to observe the Optimus One beneath the device category.

Now To sync files you will have to right-click on the iTunes Agent symbol within the system tray and select Synchronize devices and you will be able to get the syncing done easily with the Optimus One smartphone. If anyone has some more ways so please do post the same.

Re: Syncing LG Optimus One with iTunes

The other method that will allow you to sync the iTunes with the Optimus One is through utilizing a tool called “TuneSync” and you can easily download and install on any OS X or Windows platform system.

Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the “TuneSync” software arrange and generate the playlists in iTunes that you would want to be synced with your LG Optimus One. To do this install the application on the Optimus One and run the same to select the Host Computer. You will have to wait for some time until TuneSync to search and display the iTunes library. Once you get it, just select that and you will get the smartphone that is the LG Optimus One to connect to your system and you will be able to see the playlists. You can choose whichever playlist that you wish to sync by clicking on the checkbox that is there next to it. Before this just make sure that the Enable Sync option is checked and then you will be able to sync each and every list easily.

Thank you so much for the method of syncing iTunes with the LG Optimus One smartphone, I was really fed up for searching the ways so as to sync the iTunes with my LG Optimus One even after trying so much I was not able to do it easily. But now that you have provided the solutions it became really very easy for me, so thank you guys and in the future I will surely going to come directly onto this forum to get the solutions for the query.

timbrownxy Guest

Once you have downloaded and installed the "TuneSync" software to organize and create playlists in iTunes that you want to be paired with an LG Optimus. To do this, install the application on the Optimus one and run it to select the host computer. You will have to wait some time before TuneSync to find and display your iTunes library. Once you get it, just select and you get the smart phone is the LG Optimus One to connect to your system and you can see the playlist. You can choose any playlist you want to synchronize, click the checkbox next to him. Before that just make sure that the Enable synchronization is enabled, then you can sync every list easily.